Application forms for agric loans can be obtained from Agric Extension Officers in Local Government Areas or directly from the Agricultural Finance Agency free of charge. 

Application forms should be completed in triplicate and submitted with passport-sized photographs and other requirements indicated on the form.
Upon submission of application forms, Agric Extension Officer and Agric Extension Agents visit farms to verify claims made on application forms.
Partner banks require that candidates applying for a loan open a current account and a savings account.

The savings account must be funded by at least 25% of the loan applied for.
There is an Agricultural Extension Officer Based in each Local Government Area. Information on where to reach the AEO may be obtained from the Local Government Council Office.
The Agricultural Finance Agency Office is located at Mary Slessor Road Opposite MDI (near the State High Court) Calabar.
For more information on Agric Loan contact:

Ministry of Agriculture
3 Barracks Road

Next Event

Garment Factory Launch
25-28 May 2016
Calabar, CRS.

About Us

We are Cross Riverians - one of the Largest, Cleanest, Safest, Greenest  States in Nigeria.

Stay Connected on:



For general information about Cross River State, please contact us at:
  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.